The Atrium Experience: a Majestic and Scintillating Dinner
The Ritz-Carlton Hotel de la Paix, Geneva, invites you to a Valentine's Day celebration like no other. The experience, proposed at 215 CHF per person, includes:
- A table for two, immersed in the beauty, heritage, and 159 years of history of our majestic atrium.
- An elevated 4-course gastronomic dinner, (VIEW MENU) thoughtfully curated for an intimate dining experience for two.
- A bottle of Laurent Perrier Champagne (one per table), enhancing the celebration of love.
- Live concert, played in the Hotel's grand lobby, heightening the soirée with elevated romance and entertainment.
- Complimentary valet parking, making your arrival and departure seamless.
The Living Room Experience: a Glowing and Romantic Dinner
Alternatively, indulge in the enchanting Valentine's experience at The Ritz-Carlton within its Living Room, surrounded by sophisticated residential decor. Proposed at 105 CHF per person, the experience encompasses:
- A table for two, set in an elegant lounge from 1865, exuding cosmopolitan flair.
- An elevated 4-course gastronomic dinner, (VIEW MENU) meticulously crafted for two.
- Live concert background, completing the soirée with an enchanting atmosphere.
Live an Iconic Location
Firmly rooted in Geneva's cultural and social landscape, the Hôtel de la Paix has been witness to a multitude of historic world events since its opening in 1865. Subtly blending majestic Italianate architecture with contemporary, scaled-back design, the marble-clad lobby is offset by clean, white walls and refined, dove grey furnishings. Suspended from the heights of the galleried space, a glittering jeweled chandelier creates an impressive centerpiece, connecting historic opulence with stylish flair.
Delight in a Superb Dinner
Celebrate your love with a lavish 4-course gastronomic dinner. Our cuisine's unique heritage is reinterpreted with 21st-century cosmopolitan flair to create contemporary, elegant flavors. Dedicated to serving the excellence, the carefully crafted menu showcases fresh, sustainable and seasonal produce masterfully interpreted by Chef Rosario Abramo.
Immerse Yourself in Live Music
The evening is heightened by a live concert set in the heart of the Hotel hall. Immerse yourself in a romantic ambiance created by the soulful tunes of talented singers and a skilled violinist. Enjoy the exclusive privilege of a premier front-row seat, allowing you to relish not only the harmonious melodies but also the delectable flavors of the cuisine and the delightful company of your loved one.